Regional Development and Planning
- Planning and Development (Consequential and Transitional Provisions) Act 2005
- Planning and Development Act 2005
- Regional Development Commissions Act 1993
- Royalties for Regions Act 2009
Statement of Planning Policy (State)
- 1 State Planning Framework Policy (Variation No 2) (2006)
- 6.1 Leeuwin-Naturaliste Ridge Policy (2003)
Other policies, strategies, initiatives and conventions
- EnviroPlanning, a Natural Resource Management Land Use Planning Project managed by the Department of Planning WA.
- A Sustainable Population Strategy for Australia, submissions close Tuesday 1 March 2011
Subscribe to updates
Myrtle rust – a new threat to WA’s biodiversity
Some of Western Australia’s most iconic native plants will be under the spotlight during workshops in May to try and protect them from a virulent fungus moving through eastern Australia.